I provide full support in technical/(process) automation and computer system validation tasks or projects.
As an independent expert in the (process) automation and computer system validation (CSV), with 37 year experience in the pharmaceutical industry, I offer expertise, reliable advice and services as project manager and/or project engineer, including computer system validation in complaince with the regulations, within the following areas:
• (Process) automation.
• Manufacturing execution system (MES), production lines and packaging lines.
• Automated warehousing and distribution systems.
• Computer system validation in compliance with GAMP, cGxP and FDA regulations.
Efficiency and productivity are decisive success factors for manufacturing industry. For that reason, a high level of efficiency is demanded at the project/engineering stage, as the first step toward better production: faster, more flexible, and more intelligent.
I am a specialist in the field of (process) automation, computer system validation and automated warehousing and distribution systems.
In the past I was involved as a project manager in the design and start-up of several major projects in the fields of (process) automation and warehousing, including the computer system validation in compliance with GAMP, cGxP and FDA regulations.
I provide services in the:
• (Process) automation: With my expertise I can play a central role, especially as it relates to ever more complex systems such as MES, production lines and packaging lines in a plant.
• Warehousing: My expertise varies from low level hardware & embedded software controls till high level system software and application software, including interfaces with ERP systems.
• Project Manager: Full coordination and management of a technical task or project.
• Project Engineer: Assisting in a technical task or project